+70hp & +100 ft/lb
Enzo Tuned Alfa Romeo Guilia
The Alfa Romeo Guilia is a great foundation with it’s rear-wheel drive and 8-speed transmission granting the driver total control. The Enzo Tuned ECU unleashes the true potential and gives you the ultimate driving experience.
The all-aluminum 90-degree 2.9 liter Twin-Turbo V6 engine delivers 505 horsepower and 443 lb-ft of torque. An Alfa Romeo always stands out for the innovation of its engine. Throughout its rich 105 year history, Alfa Romeo has introduced many industry firsts with innovative technologies that contribute to class-leading performance.
The Enzo Tuned ECU transforms this already impressive vehicle into a true supercar generating a staggering 575hp and 545ft/lbs of torque. The Enzo Tuned ECU brings new life and driving pleasure to the Guilia.
EnzoTuned™ ECU Calibration Includes:
- Optimized Fuel/Spark Tables
- Optimized for 93 Octane (custom race fuels available upon request)
- Improved Throttle Response, Removed Top Speed Limiter, Improved Fuel Efficiency
- OEM Safety Maps remain Active to ensure Engine Protection
- 1 year/12,000 mile Limited Warranty and Support
Enzo Tuned ECU Dyno Testing and Development Results
We’ve developed the Alfa Romeo Guilia ECU Calibration utilizing our state of the art Mainline AWD1800 Chassis Dyno and countless hours of testing. Final results using 93 Octane fuel were very impressive. +64WHP@5500rpm & +93WTQ@4300rpm! The performance and overall drivability are much improved for a more enjoyable driving experience.
Custom EnzoTuned™ ECU Calibration
Each vehicle platform receives countless hours of development on our Mainline Dyno and once enough data has been gathered Enzo finalizes the ECU calibration process. Each vehicle is then road tested to ensure proper real-world functionality.
We extract maximum possible gains while keeping the operating parameters safely within the confines of reliability and longevity.
Over many years in the business, Enzo has prepared and tuned road and race cars from around the globe. Although not ideal, in some cases the man himself must get on a plane and cross an ocean to get the job done!
The Enzo Racing Experience
- This upgrade requires you to send us your ECU for programming. You will be emailed with detailed instructions after checking out.
- You must fill out and include a copy of the Enzo Tuned ECU Information form along with your ECU when shipping it to us.
- We save your Original Factory settings so that you can revert back to stock settings at any time.
- In the case of a Dealer overwrite of tune, we will retune your ECU at no additional cost.
Once received, the ECU will be tuned within 24 hours and will be shipped back to you via UPS Overnight.