The 550R+ package is a great introduction to the Enzo Racing experience.
The Porsche 997 has been the staple for performance since its origins. The 3.6L Turbo engine is a true power house, producing 470 hp stock. With countless hours spent engineering and testing (street & track) we managed to extract 550hp with a custom Enzo X-pipe and proprietary tune. The 550R+ badge together with the menacing growl upon start up reminds others this is no ordinary 911. With a 12,000 mile/1 year limited warranty, the Enzo Racing 550R+ package gives you the peace of mind when choosing the right performance package for your 997 Porsche.
With Enzo Racing packages ranging from 550R+ to our 1200R+ package, we have every performance combination to accommodate horsepower needs. Dyno tuned and tested we guarantee you only the highest quality from our fabrication to our custom Enzo ECU calibration.
Enzo Racing X-Pipe and custom fabricated exhaust components.
We’ve developed an exclusive exhaust system to complete the R+ package. These super lightweight systems are built to the highest standards using aerospace-quality stainless steel and precise TIG welding. Utilizing custom down pipes and a free flowing x-pipe design we were able to eliminate restrictions and, combined with our proprietary ECU calibration, produce even more power. All Enzo Racing R+ packages include our handcrafted x-pipe exhaust system. This race-inspired X-Pipe exhaust system together with a proprietary Enzo Tune is the heart of our 550R+ package. Generating a blistering 550+hp for the 997.1 application, the 550R+ is a great way to introduce yourself to the Enzo Racing spectrum.
- Hand-crafted in New York
- Highest quality materials and craftsmanship
- Painstakingly tested for sound, flow and performance
- Saves nearly 30lbs over stock system
- Loud but not obnoxious at cruising speeds, menacing at full throttle.
This Package Includes:
- Custom EnzoTuned™ ECU Calibration
- Enzo Racing X-Pipe Exhaust system (Lightweight aircraft-quality metals, custom stainless steel Enzo Racing tips)
- Exclusive, high-quality R+ exterior badging
- Individualized and serialized temper-proof authenticity label
- Various options for component finishes available
- Individualized and serialized temper-proof authenticity label with actual dyno results
- 1 year/12,000 mile Limited Warranty and Support
Custom EnzoTuned™ ECU Calibration
Each vehicle receives a professional assessment of current setup and a baseline dyno pass. Once the proper data has been gathered Enzo begins the ECU calibration process. Each vehicle is given a custom tune developed for your specific application and road tested to ensure proper real-world functionality. Final dyno session with charts and optional video session are available.
Over many years in the business, Enzo has prepared and tuned road and race cars from around the globe. Although not ideal, in most cases we can tune the ECUs without the car – you ship your computer to us and we’ll ship it back with consultation and support over the phone. However, in many cases the man himself must get on a plane and cross an ocean to get the job done!