Our premiere kit for the 997.1 Porsche 911 turbo, featuring 1200hp at your finger tips. Our 1200R+ kit is the ultimate performance package for your 911 Turbo.
The Porsche 997 has been the staple for performance since its origins. The 3.6L Turbo engine is a true power house, producing 470 hp stock. With countless hours spent engineering and testing (street & track) we managed to extract a staggering 1200hp from what seems like a completely stock 997. We decided to keep all the comfort features and left the interior completely untouched. Aside from the 1200R+ badge, many never know the true power of each kit until they hear its menacing growl upon start up.
With Enzo Racing packages ranging from 550R+ all the way to our premiere 1200R+ package, we have every package to accommodate you to give your car the extra grunt it so deserves. Faster acceleration, higher top-speed and an commanding exhaust note to match.
Enzo Racing X-Pipe and custom fabricated exhaust components.
We’ve developed an exclusive exhaust system to complete the R+ package. These super lightweight systems are built to the highest standards using aerospace-quality stainless steel and precise TIG welding. Utilizing custom down pipes and a free flowing x-pipe design we were able to eliminate restrictions and, combined with our proprietary ECU calibration, produce even more power. All Enzo Racing R+ packages include our handcrafted x-pipe exhaust system. This race-inspired X-Pipe exhaust system together with a proprietary Enzo Tune is the heart of our 550R+ package. Generating a blistering 550+hp for the 997.1 application, the 550R+ is a great way to introduce yourself to the Enzo Racing spectrum.
- Hand-crafted in New York
- Highest quality materials and craftsmanship
- Painstakingly tested for sound, flow and performance
- Saves nearly 30lbs over stock system
- Loud but not obnoxious at cruising speeds, menacing at full throttle.
Syvecs vehicle management.
Syvecs has proven itself to be the professionals choice for complete engine control. The Syvecs LP560/570 kit brings a new level of Engine Management control to the Gallardo. Offering complete control of the engine management system and gearbox torque control live on all Models including E-Gear and S-Tronic ecu. When turbocharging the Gallardo the factory engine management struggles to handle the extreme demands needed to produce such stable power levels. Syvecs truly gives you the complete control and flexibility to harness such great power levels reliably and consistently. Here are a few of many features found on the Gallardo series control module.
- Live Tuning of every aspect of the engine’s calibration, including signals sent to the TCM/4WD
- Built in data logging with market leading analysis software of up to 8 hours, with data rates at up to 1000hz.
- Super fast connection via RJ45 Ethernet port for live tuning anywhere in the world or even remotely if on track and connected to a wireless unit.
- Ability to select desired engine map, boost level, traction and launch control levels through OEM Steering wheel buttons or external 12 position switch.
- Configurable individual cylinder closed loop knock control, to suit any cylinder modification with adjustments to frequency, windows for listening and gains for each cylinder. Ability to trigger full cylinder shutdown in severe knock conditions.
- Fully adjustable Launch control with Anti-lag strategies and Ramp in Maps. 12 live switchable maps available.
- Full Variable Valve Timing and lift control
- Configurable Engine Safety Trips on all important parameters like oil temperature, oil pressure, water temp and crankcase pressure.
- Ability to change torque levels or demand levels sent to 4wd unit and TCM ECU
- Run up to 7bar map sensors
- Control up to 12 injectors for high power installations where staged injection may be required
Forged engine internals for maximum strength!
For engines exceeding 700+hp forged internals are a must. Carrillo connecting rods and pistons are the preferred choice for our engine builds. Factory engine internals reach a catastrophic threshold very quickly when pushed beyond factory levels. We found Carrillo engine internals to be excellent when reaching such high horsepower levels. With boost levels exceeding 30+psi we spent countless hours choosing the best engine configuration to withstand such high horsepower levels.
CP-Carrillo has built a reputation of high end quality pistons, build to perform and out last; especially in powersport and sport compact. Recognized as a technological leader in piston design and development for all venues for motorsports, they focus on providing industry-leading products and performance while maintaining the highest level of customer service. Proudly made in USA.
Carrillo Piston Technology
Among the many unique technological advances CP Pistons uses to ensure our customer’s performance edge, Maximum Internal Lightening (MIL) has quickly become one of the most effective. As we all know, more weight means a slower acceleration curve and more strain on the other internal components. Carrillo’s MIL process allows removal of the unnecessary material, freeing up that horsepower and reducing the load on the other components in your engine. MIL is CP Pistons’ proprietary technology that creates a very lightweight piston, cutting away the excess material along the inside of a piston to match the contour of the external features. Our engineers use their knowledge of piston design, our in-house computer modeling software which can utilize FEA, and the performance needs of each individual customer to decide precisely how much inner material can be removed without decreasing reliability. Each internal profile design is perfected then machined on their five-axis CNC mills.
Carrillo Connecting Rod Technology
Carrillo uses proprietary chrome, nickel, moly, vanadium alloy which meets all VAR (vacuum arc re-melt ASTM standards). The heat is validated, both by the supplier and an independent metallurgist whom confirm the desired physical and chemical properties of steel.
Enzo Racing 6″ inch upgraded intercooler cores
The largest upgraded intercoolers available for your Porsche 997 turbo. We have spend countless hours developing our intercoolers to get the largest cores to fit precisely in the stock location. With added boost pressure comes added heat, the 6″ cores dramatically reduce intake air temps that in return generates increased response and reliable constant power.
Our intercoolers also come equipped with unique custom molded carbon ducting that perfectly matches each intercooler to get the most airflow. Our carbon fiber is sourced locally for the best quality.
Each intercooler is precisely TIG welded and pressure tested to insure the highest quality for your Porsche 997. Our upgraded intercoolers are a great upgrade from stock. Our very own 1200R+ has been utilizing these intercoolers since the very beginning with great results.
This Package Includes:
- Custom EnzoTuned™ ECU Calibration
- Twin GT35 Garrett turbochargers (Tial wastegates and blow-off valves)
- Enzo Racing X-Pipe Exhaust system (Lightweight aircraft-quality metals, custom stainless steel Enzo Racing tips)
- Enzo Racing intercooler system (Custom carbon air duct)
- EnzoTuned™ Engine Management (Syvecs S8 Control Unit on 1200R+)
- Enzo Racing fuel system
- Exclusive, high-quality Twin Turbo R+ exterior badging
- Individualized and serialized temper-proof authenticity label
- Optional Toyo Proxes R888 tires
- Various options for component finishes available
- Individualized and serialized temper-proof authenticity label with actual dyno results
- 1 year/12,000 mile Limited Warranty and Support
Turbochargers by Garrett.
We know choosing only the highest grade Turbochargers is a must. That is why we only settled for the best. We have spent countless hours testing and choosing the best turbo solutions for delivering the most reliable power for our cars.
These turbochargers are rated to produce power levels exceeding 1000 horsepower! Many lower end turbo housings are prone to failure at such high power levels, Garrett manufactures only the highest turbo housings from the strongest materials including. Forged, fully-machined compressor wheel featuring next generation aerodynamics Dual ball bearing, oil & water-cooled CHRA Free float, non-wastegated turbine housing Ported shroud compressor housing to increase surge resistance.